Tuesday 9 December 2008

A very unseasonal card & a new poll

I hope Dyan doesn't mind me showing this, it's a little Thank You card I made for her.

To create the stamped panel, I've sprayed the background lightly with Distress Inks (just in a mini mister with water and a bit of mica-based powder) and then overstamped a pattern onto it. The dragonflies are coloured with yummy Sakura Stardust pens for a bit of shimmer. All the stamps are Squiggly Ink by PaperArtsy.

Better get back to those xmas cards - I'm never going to make last posting day at this rate!

NEW POLL: I have also added a new poll on the right panel there. The last one was interesting and helpful, so I hope you'll help again! I am considering a new feature and am woul like to find in whether it would be of interest.

CHALLENGE: Don't forget to join in the Jan challenge to win a fabulous prize! Christmas cards and Glimmer Mist were made for each other - so no excuses for not playing!

Katy x

8 comments:

  1. Great card, gives me an idea how to use my stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the wonderful blog and such nice information. Hope to read more about your experience. Follow Stamps information

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an excellent post I seen thanks to share it. It is really what I wanted to see hope in future you will continue for sharing such a excellent post 야한동영상

    Click this link
    야설

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone has something in their mind, so am I. Let’s share out thoughts and hang out sometimes. Reach me at my site. 일본야동

    Click this link
    한국야동

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. However those who suffered losses and may not feel quite so charitable are no less deserving of our good wishes at this time 한국야동닷컴

    Click this link
    국산야동

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome dispatch! I am indeed getting apt to over this info, is truly neighborly my buddy. Likewise fantastic blog here among many of the costly info you acquire. Reserve up the beneficial process you are doing here. 국산야동

    Click this link
    야설

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice knowledge gaining article. This post is really the best on this valuable topic. 중국야동넷

    Click this link
    야설

    ReplyDelete