Friday 16 December 2016

Take It Make It Challenge: Winners Profile

Hello!

Welcome to our Winners Profile, showcasing the Design Winner of our last Blog Challenge!

The very talented Design Winner of our November 2016 challenge is

Hannah Oxberry



Hannah won the challenge with this fabulous art panel! We loved the effect of the stamping into the background, and the pop of red is amazing!







We asked Hannah a few questions all about stamping (well, we are Craft Stamper after all!)



Q: How long have you been a stamper, and how did you get started?

A: I have been stamping for about 3 years now, firstly using them in my jewellery designs before moving on to include it in my artwork.


Q: What are your favourite kinds of stamps, and do you have a favourite stamp company?

A:  I love to use simple stamps with clean lines and strong design features. My favourite stamp companies include Stampendous! And IndigoBlu.

 

Q: Describe your style, are you a messy kind of stamper or a more ‘clean and simple’ kind of person?

A: If I had to describe my style I would say it is quirky but with a feminine edge.



Q:What kind of projects do you like creating the most?

A: I enjoy working with mixed media projects, using stamps to create interesting effects and adding details to embellishments.



Q: Apart from stamps, what is the one product you wouldn’t be without when you craft?

A: Choosing just one product, aside from stamps, that I wouldn’t be without be without for my craft work is so hard! I love to use a whole host of different mediums when I create!



We also asked Hannah to show us a couple of her favourite stamped creations,  and share why she likes them so much. Here are the gorgeous projects she has chosen:




"This Love Letters tag, really encompasses my style – quirky and grungy, this was the first piece that gained lots of lovely feedback and really gave me a boost" - Hannah







"Bright and bold, I love the contrast of colours in this piece" - Hannah







Congratulations on being our November Design Winner Hannah , and it was lovely to learn a little more about you!



Do YOU fancy having a winners profile all about you on the CS blog? 

The profile is part of the prize package for each Design Winner of our challenges. All you need to do is enter a creation into the challenge, then if you are voted Design Winner everyone will be reading all about you before you know it!



Our current challenge 'Take A Theme: Snow and Ice' is open until December 28th, so still lots of time to enter! Don't forget the fabulous prize, the bundle of Craftbox goodies!

  All the details can be found HERE.




4 comments: